Terms and Conditions
Make Clipping Path DE is willing to provide clipping path generation services on the following terms and conditions:
Remove Background/Clipping Path
Raster to Vector
Raster to Vector
E-commerce Photo Editing
To the buyer (“You”, “Your”), as advertised from time to time on our website at www.clippingpath.com/de (“the Site”), (“the Services”).
1.2 These terms and conditions may be changed at any moment, at our sole discretion, by us. Changes to the Site will be effective 30 days after they are first published on the site, except as otherwise specified.
1.3 Each Order that we accept from you is governed only by these terms and conditions and the content of your Order, to the exclusion of any other terms.
- Sell, rent, or sub.
- license material
- Make a copy, duplicate it, or replicate it
- Distributes the material
- The term of this agreement shall begin on the date here of
- On several pages of this website, users have the option to post and discuss thoughts and information. Comments on https://clippingpath.com.de are not filtered, edited, published, or reviewed by the website before they are published. Neither the company nor its employees, agents, or affiliates endorse any of the views expressed in the comments. Clipping Path DE Instead, the thoughts and opinions expressed in a statement reflect only those of the individual who made the statement. Errors, damages, and expenditures arising out of the use of and posting and display of the Comments on this website shall not be borne by this website.
- All remarks on Clipping Path DE are reviewed by us with the goal of removing those which may be considered offensive or otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions.
In order to post your comments on our website, you must have all necessary licenses and permissions, as well as the capacity to do so; you must not infringe any intellectual property rights of any third party; and you must not post defamatory, libelous, offensive or indecent material that is an invasion of privacy.
One who does not engage in commercial, custom, or unlawful activity by the use of comments is a rarity these days.
Using this form, you grant Clipping Path DE a non-exclusive right to use any of your Comments in any format or media, and to authorize everyone to do the same.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Connections to this website may be established by the following organizations without our prior consent:
In the same way that hyperlinks to the websites of other businesses listed in online directories may link to the websites of government agencies, search engines, news organizations, and distributors of online directories, businesses accredited by the Systemwide may link to our website, except for soliciting non-profits, charitable shopping malls, and charitable fundraising groups.
Our home page, publications or other Website information may be linked by these organizations so long as: (a) they are non-deceptive; (b) they do not imply our endorsement or approval; and (c) they fit the context of their website.
Other requests for links from the following kinds of organizations may be considered and approved:
Dot.com community sites, charities’ associations or other groups, online directory distributors, internet portals, accountancy, law, and consulting firms, as well as educational institutions and trade associations, are all examples of well-known sources of information for consumers and businesses.
Those organizations will be allowed to link to Clipping Path DE if they meet the following criteria: (a) the link would not harm our reputation or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the link compensates for the absence of Clipping Path DE; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
As long as the link is not deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, support, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site, these organizations are permitted to link to our home page.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and would want to link to our website. Your name, your organization name, contact information, as well as the URL of your website, a list of any URLs from which you wish to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our website to which you would like to link should be included in your application. A response may take up to two weeks.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our company name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Clipping Path DE.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.